add 'Chrome hidden commands'
- signed-off-by: trimstray <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2 years ago
1 changed files
Download Patch File
Download Diff File
@@ -1545,9 +1545,9 @@ AWS deployment tool.<br>
| **`HTML5 Auditor`** | Scans for usage of risky HTML5 features. |
| **`Software Vulnerability Scanner`** | Software vulnerability scanner based on Vulners.com audit API. |
###### Hack Mozilla Firefox addressbar
###### Hack Mozilla Firefox address
In Firefox's addressbar, you can limit results by typing special characters before or after your term:
In Firefox's address
bar, you can limit results by typing special characters before or after your term:
- `^` - for matches in your browsing history
- `*` - for matches in your bookmarks.
@@ -1555,6 +1555,20 @@ In Firefox's addressbar, you can limit results by typing special characters befo
- `#` - for matches in page titles.
- `@` - for matches in web addresses.
###### Chrome hidden commands
- `chrome://chrome-urls` - list of all commands
- `chrome://flags` - enable experiments and development features
- `chrome://interstitials` - errors and warnings
- `chrome://net-internals` - network internals (events, dns, cache)
- `chrome://network-errors` - network errors
- `chrome://net-export` - start logging future network activity to a file
- `chrome://safe-browsing` - safe browsing options
- `chrome://user-actions` - record all user actions
- `chrome://restart` - restart chrome
- `chrome://dino` - ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED...
- `cache:<website-address>` - view the cached version of the web page
###### Bypass WAFs by Shortening IP Address (by [0xInfection](https://twitter.com/0xInfection))
IP addresses can be shortened by dropping the zeroes: